Δευτέρα 9 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Tribute to a John O'Connor,top class yorkshire breeder by Donald Perez !

I want to thank Donald Perez for this tribute to John O'Connor, one of the best Yorkshire breeders ever! You can find more info in Donald's site http://nationalbirddesigns.com/. You can see photos from 70's and  read a small part from his tribute......
"allow me to present to you a series of photos of the top man in Yorkshires for quite a few years in the 70's in the UK and Ireland. John O'Connor, a personal friend sent me the following photos taken by a studio of his birds. these are a small selection of the photos he has sent me way back before the age of the computer or the Internet when I was a kid and stewarded at the YCC show in Bradford, England and learned from Mr. John O'Connor and many other of whom I shall supply photos of Yorkshire Champions of the time and the actual events! this was in the early 70's!
Sadly, it was difficult then getting great photos of birds in position of the 1968 S.R. Golding standard used to this day. Back then we did not have auto-focus cameras or any cameras with the technology we have today. There is no excuse not to present great photos of high-quality Yorkshires!

I have provided a cropped photo with a white background of an Unflighted Buff Hen for your review as well as the S.R. Golding Standard, the National Bird Designs, Inc. Yorkshire Blueprint Standard of Perfection, the C.O.M.O.M.J. Illustrated Standard, Scale of Points and Score Sheet with my scored rating of this particular bird I was asked to comment on along with associated points for you to ponder.
Personally, I consider this particular Yorkshire a pet bird as it has no value in the birdroom should one desire to work a line that will win in major events.
I do hope this helps to educate the Yorkshire aficionado and no one takes offense with my comments and score based upon what I see in this photo".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου