Δευτέρα 9 Ιουλίου 2018

Viorel Moise, short bio and winning birds !

Viorel Moise's short bio :
"I was born in Bucharest Romania,I start breeding European finches around 10 years old till I was going in army after threat I get married and move in my on apt and just have one European gold finch in my apt,in 1985 I left Romania and come to America ,now i live in Queens NY and start breeding type Canary from 2009.
My bird room is 26X14 and I have about 64 breeding cages,I breed Parisian Frills,Yorkshire,Nor­wich,Glosters and same yellows and whites witch I use them for fosters parents,my first win was in 2011 with a variegated hen Fives fancy I win every years in local shows and my big year was in 2015 when i win best in show on NGC with self green Consort cock and Best Consort and 4th over roll on National show in Chicago."





























Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου