Δευτέρα 27 Νοεμβρίου 2017

Malta Closter Show 2017, winnining birds and the message of the Champion Victor Xerri !



"It was the year 2016 that I can show my birds as a Novice Exhibitor so I knew that I have to work harder than usual to compete in the Champion section and I think I did..
First show of this year was held on the 4th  & 5th of November which was is the Malta Gloster Challenge Cup from which even champion exhibitors can part in it and was judged by Emanuel Cassar & Francesco Petti. It was a good show with 430 entries which I have won the best Gloster in show with a Buff Corona Cock plus the Aggregate Shield . Good to tell that I have won this show two consecutive years 2016 & 2017.

On the 25th & 26th  it was held Malta Gloster National Show for which there where 660 entries and was judged by 3 professional judges which are Rene Alssema , Joel Cordiero & Marnix D’Hont. I knew I had some promising birds but I never knew that I could win such a good show like this cause there were so many good & similar birds just like the judges said after the show. I have won this show with TPD Corona Hen plus that I have won Best Cinnamon and 9 classes which is a very good amount, missed again the aggregate cup with just 17 points , but still happy with result cause I can say that I have a good team of birds ...

Last thing to every breeder , Love your Birds just like they are a part of your family , always feet to the ground and you never be disappointed"




































Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου